I decided to track our (mine and my finceé's) expenses more closely and I am in search of some software for this task.
The requirements for the software:
- not to hard to use (I don't want to read a whole manual to know how to use it)
- possibility to assign a category for a given expense (so I can locate problematic type of expenses)
- can easily extract statistics (e.g.: top last month's expenses, expenses split per category)
- appropriate for domestic (small scale) accounting
- available in Debian (or will be soon :-) )
- preferably GNOME/GTK based
Thanks in advance!