Tuesday 20 March 2007

commit mails, made simple OR integration of services

Collab-maint never ceases to amaze me. And Subversion, too (all dvcs fans, stop now! I know, I use darcs, is cool). I always find more and more interesting this about Subversion.

And, no, this is not about Subversion or some VCS, is about integration of services. We need more of that. generally speaking. I am also thinking about look and feel of different services (BTW, I have found a nice pretext to motivate my halt on the work for the Debian wiki theme :-D - see current state of work, if you care).


Why did I wrote this? I had this conversation (trimmed for the sake of brevity):
goneri wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 20, 2007 at 03:42:56AM +0200, Eddy Petrișor wrote:
>> goneri-guest@users.alioth.debian.org wrote:
>>> -use lib "/usr/share/svn-buildpackage";
>>> +#use lib "/usr/share/svn-buildpackage";
> Yes, you're right.
>
> How do you have the commit messages?

I subscribed in PTS - see "Subscription - Package Tracking System" and choose "Adanced Mode"
instead of "Subscribe", check the corresponding check boxes ;-) .

/me will blog about this.

No comments: