The good news is that, this time I was able to find e-car.ro which apparently has some better search engine since I still found some cheaper (not much) flights than I did in January (I have a printout of the flight I thought of initially).
The price now is NOT a lot bigger than the one I found in January. Back then it was about 400€, now I'll have to pay around 425€[*]. Is not the same set of flights, but I don't mind.
So, now I have these flights:
- BUH - EDI, 16th of June :
- KL1358 OTP, 06:00 - AMS, 07:50
- KL1279 AMS , 09:25 - EDI, 09:55
- EDI - BUH, 24th of June:
- KL1276 EDI, 06:00 - AMS, 08:35
- KL1389 AMS, 09:35 - OTP, 13:20
- if anybody else will be on any of these flights, I would welcome company.
- Helooooo, DebConf
[*] If this sounds like a contradiction with the previous, is not. Now I found some of the previousely found flights and some new cheaper ones (all "now" prices), but since the booking is done later, all "now" prices are bigger than "January" prices. So if I had done the same booking back in January, I would have payed less; but back then I didn't found the flights I booked now.